In celebration of Cupid Painted Blind being FREE today, I'm interviewing Autumn.
Autumn, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hi, Stephanie. Thanks for having me! I've lived in Montana all my life and I used to be an animal photographer. One of my favorite things to do is ride horse. I trust my horse more than most humans––especially doctors! I have red hair due to my Scottish roots and…I think I killed my boyfriend.
In your story we learn that you're running from death. Could you please tell the readers why the cottage you were trying to get to is so special.
I'd love to. I had to get to the cottage because it's protected by Brownies! Brownies are the invisible, brown elves who followed my grandparents from Scotland. If you treat them good, leave them snacks, and ask them nicely, they'll protect you and your house and keep you safe!
1. What is your favorite song? Lately, I've been listening to "Beyond the Grave" by Saxon. I'm not sure why.
2. At what age did you first kiss a boy? Honestly, the first time I kissed a boy I was twelve and it wasn't really all that special but if you want to know about a special kiss… I was 25 when I first kissed a ghost, and let me tell you, that was an AMAZING experience.
3. If you were stranded on a island, what 3 things would you bring? Well, I'd have to bring my horse, Charm, and my Brownies for sure. Oh, and some great running shoes!
4. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate reminds me of safe Brownies.
5. Favorite season? I'll have to say any season where a giant tornado of death isn't chasing me!
Thank you, Autumn. If you guys would like to read more about her story today is the day to pick up Cupid Painted Blind. It's